Chlorella – The Secret Weapon to Protecting Your Liver!
Your liver is one of the most important organs in your body – it performs around 500 functions! Like a chemical processing plant, your liver filters out harmful toxins from your body while retaining essential nutrients.
The liver is one of the fastest-recovering organs and is usually able to hold its own for a long time. However, there may be times when it’s pushed too far, causing serious setbacks for your body’s metabolism and overall health. This may be due to multiple factors – pollution, pesticide residue in produce, chemical content in water, and even poor lifestyle choices.
Don’t worry – there’s a secret weapon to improve your liver health!
One of the most exciting, all-natural and 100% organic resource to help your body improve the functioning of its liver is Chlorella, a microalgal supplement. Chlorella:
- Is the only bioavailable vegan source of Vitamin B12
- Is rich in Vitamins A, B complex, D, E and K
- Has the highest chlorophyll content among the plant kingdom
- Is rich in essential nutrients including Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Beta Carotene and Zeaxanthin
- Contains 9 essential amino acids
- Contains omega-3 essential fatty acids
Chlorella is consumed around the globe to stimulate immunity and promote detoxification. It is especially popular in Japan – they are the world’s largest consumers of Chlorella, with over 10 million people consuming it on a daily basis!
But how exactly does Chlorella help your liver?
- Detoxification: Heavy metals are elements like mercury, cadmium and lead that can be toxic if present in large amounts in your body. Chlorella binds to the heavy metals and toxins in your body and helps eliminate them – thus making the liver’s job easier!
- Reduces the risk of NAFLD: Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is the build-up of extra fat in liver cells and can have serious repercussions on liver function. NAFLD tends to develop in people who are overweight or obese or have diabetes, high cholesterol or high triglycerides. Chlorella reduces the total cholesterol and triglycerides in your body and helps prevent NAFLD.
- Controls blood sugar levels: The liver is an insulin-guided organ: Its behaviour changes depending on the level of the hormone insulin in the body and how sensitive the liver is to that insulin. After eating, blood glucose levels rise, which in people without diabetes triggers the pancreas to release insulin into the blood. Chlorella reduces the serum glucose level in your body and thus improves liver functioning.
Parry’s Organic Chlorella is the right liver-supportive supplement for you – take just 4 tablets a day for a healthy liver and healthy life!
Order Parry’s Organic Chlorella from our Amazon Store.